Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jumping in!

Arighty jumping right in! I'm already bored with counting exercise calories. Its been just over a week, in which I logged maybe half my activity and threw up my hands in frustration at even trying to guess riding calories burned without a heart rate monitor. I have a good sense now that calories in are fewer than calories out, I'm almost at my target weight way ahead of schedule, and I know Mark'll keep me straight if I stray. So just for fun I'm going to bow out of tracking activities and simply combine them all to walk/ride/swim/dance/mudstep to Mordor. Who's with me?

Here's our map...

And a fun description of the journey with some traveling tips...

And a fun tune to send us off!



 Already on my way!

2 comments:

  1. This is splendid work. The idea is fresh and innovative. It has helped me understand things from a fresh outlook. I shall surely recommend it to my friends on various online platforms.

    If you have been looking around for the Best gym in Raja Park, Jaipur, but get skeptic after reading their reviews, I would suggest Fit O’ Clock. Apart from being heavily loaded with modern equipments, you get professional trainers that help you get in shape in no time. You can even choose from various training options like strength training, aerobics, yoga and zumba sessions.

    ReplyDelete